Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tonight I will be brief since a mug of hot apple cider, a movie, and my husband are calling from the living room. I recently stumbled across a friend's blog and have decided this may be the easiest way to update family and friends en masse once the little one has arrived and time for this sort of thing grows more slim.

It will not be long until little Reagan Reese is here to shake up our lives, as I am currently five days out from my due date. Joe and I have experienced every emotion one would be expected to experience through this portion of our journey together, from surprise to excitement, and even some anxiety. And it certainly cannot hurt to begin documenting these incredible blessings that seem to continue to come our way. So, enjoy if you will, comment if you'd like, and I will be deliberate in my attempt to keep you posted about the adventures that lie ahead!

That's all for now.

-h

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers